Customer Returns Procedure and Conditions
The conditions of this Returns Policy apply to all customers purchasing products from Principal Beauty through the online shop.
1. You must inform us within 24 hours of delivery if you receive products that are damaged or have been delivered short of the quantities you ordered.
2. You must inform us within 7 days of placing your order of non-delivery.
3. Products ordered in error may be returned provided we receive them in perfect condition and within 5 working days of our delivery of the products to you. Your account will be credited for the products returned for the original purchase price less a 10% handling fee.
4. For reasons of hygiene we will not be able to credit you for any opened product.
5. Should the packaging of your order be damaged upon delivery DO NOT SIGN for it. Please mark it ‘REFUSED AS DAMAGED’ and ask for the package to be directly returned to us.
6. All damaged or faulty products returned will be tested upon receipt. Any item found not to be damaged or faulty will be returned to you. You will be charged the cost of post and packaging for any such products returned to you.
7. You will be responsible for the post and packaging costs of returning the products to us for any reason.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
TO RETURN YOUR ITEMS PLEASE:
If you wish to return any products contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0114 2280468.
Ensure the items returned are adequately packaged. We do not accept responsibility for any products returned that are lost or damaged in transit. It is recommended you use a recorded service.
If the above procedure has not been followed correctly we reserve the right not to process the returns.